Monday, August 1, 2011

2 Cards for Color Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers 1 for CAS-ual Fridays!

I was not very excited about these colors until I finished the first card, then I decided to make another.  I was trying to use too much patterned paper.  These colors called for a "simple" card.  Let me know what you think:

This first card is for 2 challenges:

Color Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers CC333 and
Playin Clean and Simple at CAS-ual Fridays CFC13- find it here:  http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2011/07/cas-ual-fridays-challenge-cfc13.html



Very small list of items for this card:

White Cardstock (card measures 4x9)
SU Cardstock (Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo)
The Yellow Cardstock was a scrap from my stash
Stamps (Unity July Kit)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (small dot)
StazOn Jet Black stamp pad

The next card was only for the CC333 color challenge on Splitcoast Stampers:


White Cardstock
Cardstock from SU (Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo)
Spellbinders Oval Die
Stamps (Unity July Kit)
Patterned Paper (Authentique - Journey 6x6 pad)

Enjoying my creative time this week!
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment