Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another new card...did a Color Challenge on this one!

I wasn't too sure about the colors for this challenge on Splitcoast Stampers but really like the outcome!

Trying to learn how to do a watermark on my photos...if you have any advice, please let me know!

This card was made from a premade 4.25 x 5.5 blue cardstock card from Micheal's. 
I used a paper pad I had in my stash - Debbie Mumm-Noah's Ark.
The Welcome Baby and Banner Stamp are from Taylored Expressions.
The Elephant Stamp is Stamping Up.
I used the Circle and Scallop Circle Dies from Spellbinders.
The Taylored Expressions Banner Die 3 was used for the banner.
Embossed the dark blue cardstock with Cuttlebug large dots using my Cuttlebug.
The dark blue and purple cardstock was from my stash along with the buttons.

This card was used for 2 challenge on Splitcoast Stampers:
TESC139 and CC325

Hope you enjoy viewing my creative works...

No comments:

Post a Comment