Monday, April 25, 2011

Posting my first challenge card!

Ok, this is a new adventure for me all the way around.  For the last 3 weeks I have been entering cards in a challenge on the following website:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/

The challenge is from a site where I have purchased stamps:

http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/

When I figure out how to add items that refer to this, that will be a new step as well.  So if this is boring to you and you don't care anything about my cards, you may not want to read any further today.  Ha! 

I will use this blog for fun pics that I just LOVE too!  This way I will keep you guessing as to what I am up to!

Here is the card for the sketch challenge on Taylored Expressions for this week:
Card 1:
TESC137 Sketch Challenge
Card 2:

Last week's card:


TESC136 Sketch Challenge

My First EVER challenge entry:

TESC135 Happy Spring!

These are the cards I have submitted so far!  Hope you enjoyed seeing them.  Future card posts will include how I made them and products used...for now, I wanted to get this entered into my blog!

Have a Blessed Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment